Sunday, March 20, 2016

McCurdy Family!

Okay, y'all!! My heart is so big for this family! I know I am bias because they are my family, but how could you not love them! My nephew, Connor, is the stinkin' cutest!!!! He is such a handsome, funny and caring little boy. I am so excited that my second nephew, Camden, will make his big appearance in just a few short weeks. I am so blessed that my sister-in-law is one of my best friends and that we both share the same passion for photography! It was so fun photographing her with her camera and cute baby bump! I am so excited my family moved to El Dorado this month and are now only 2 hours away instead of 8 hours! If anyone ever needs an El Dorado or South Arkansas photographer, check out Sarah McCurdy Photography! She is awesome!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment